Madison Telephone, LLC has been a locally owned and operated telephone communications company since 1946.
Many changes have taken place in the last 71 years. In the progression of time, more services have been added to the offerings other than plain old telephone service.
High Speed Internet and IPTV services has made Madison Telephone, LLC realize that the business name has become outdated.The new name chosen keeps us true to our roots and shows the growth of services, MT NETWORKS (Madison Telephone Networks).
MT NETWORKS was purchased by L.D. and Ella Harrington on January 1, 1946, from K.W. Canaday and H.A. Morrison (a.k.a. C & M Telephone Company). The present owners are Larry and Sherry DeWitt (second generation) and Nathan DeWitt and Diantha Stutesman (third generation). The current board members are Sherry DeWitt, Larry DeWitt, Mary Meyer, Nathan DeWitt and Diantha Stutesman.
MT NETWORKS is not only proud of our outstanding service, but our employees as well. There has not been a high turnover in employment since the company was purchased in 1946 by L.D. and Ella Harrington. Our present employees include: Nathan DeWitt, Diantha Stutesman, Sharon Martin, Carolyn Bahr, Lee Dixon, Rob McDonald, Beckie Burdick, Shana Rains, Nick Cherry, Rachel Ballard and Ryan Futrell.
We continue to upgrade and update our facilities to provide quality communications to our community.
Our services include:
- Local Dial Tone with your choice of long distance carriers (including our own, MT Networks Long Distance)
- Broadband Internet Service
- Special Features which include Caller ID, Caller ID Blocking, Call Answering, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding and Three Way Calling
- Main Street Messenger phones (a way to summon medical or emergency assistance)
- Sales of Wireless Phones, accessories and assistance
- Secure IT Services – for your computer protection
- United Parcel Service
- Fax (sending and receiving)
- Copier services